Monday 12 May 2014

Book / CD Review - Secrets of Manifesting (Wayne Dyer)

I recently listened to the 5 part CD collection of Secrets of Manifesting and these were the points I jotted down whilst on the train:

  • If you really wish to accomplish something, you first have to expect if of yourself
  • Pam McDonald – APOE Gene
  • Friends are God’s way of apologising for our family
  • Self-actualisers are independent of the good opinion of others
  • When you are god, you don’t ask for things to happen you insist that they do
  • I am god in action
  • By simply saying “I am NOT”, “I can NOT”, “I have NOT”, you are knowingly or unknowingly throttling the great presence within you.
  • You need to stop judging; once you forgive then your manifestations will work
  • The power of awareness - book
  • Use your imagination to help manifest and say to God today “I AM THAT”
  • I AM GOD
  • An intention without conviction is a waste of energy
  • Conviction is another word for faith
  • You can be a host to God or a hostage to your EGO.


The last point was the biggest take from this whole CD collection.  I am sure that if I were to listen to it again then I would get a whole different list.

No comments:

Post a Comment